Officers receive 6 days of refresher training annually to ensure they maintain a constant level of proficient.
Refresher training is designed to provide critical updates to their routine job functions, roles, and approaches.
Officers certify annually in:
- In-house Emergency Vehicle Operations (EVO) qualification
- In-house weapon qualifications
- BLS Healthcare Provider certification
- IAHSS Basic / Advance / Supervisory certification
- Use of Force
- In-house situational engagement qualification
We also re-screen each officer annually, to include:
- State issued driver's license
- State issued carry concealed deadly weapons (CCDW) permit
- State weapon qualifications
- Background Check & Investigation
- Required Security Clearances