Supervised Field Training
After completion of Academy Training
, employees receive three to six weeks of supervised on-the-job training from either their supervisor or a field training officer.
This allows the new employee to see correct implementation and ask questions from an experienced officer.
This training includes:
- Site Specific Instructions, Limitations, and Procedures
- National and District Guidelines
- Site Communication Plan and Radio Talk Procedure
- Client and Customer Interactions
- Shift Exchange Procedures
- Emergency Vehicle Operations